Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Yin and Yang

When I choose teaching as my career path, I knew I would have days that were better than others. However, I figured that would be when my kids arrived.  Today was great in some places and not in so many others.  It started off with a meeting.  Meetings are.. meetings.  I'm new, so I learn valuable information.  It's not boring. For the past week, the former teacher has come back and helped me TREMENDOUSLY. 
I was able to work in my classroom for the rest of the day. Which was great. I got a lot done and finished my first week's lesson plans.

I had CPR training..which would have been okay if it didn't last for 3 hours at the end of the day. I was exhausted. 
Also, the drive home wasn't all that great. Because
1. Someone went under the speed limit
2. There was an 18-wheeler behind the guy driving slow
3. Someone didn't use a turn signal
4. Someone pulled out in front of me

4 driving pet peeves of mine..

On a positive note, I met 2 of my cutie kids today. Too precious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment