Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Surprises/Gifts

This week has been filled with surprises.  On Sunday, I was given stamps to award papers with from my awesome brother K and sister-in-law J.
On Monday, one of my parents came up to me and asked me what type of microwave did I prefer.  I told her that I was not picky.  Yesterday, I got one.  And my class is forever grateful.  
One woman came in my classroom and said, "I made these teacher bags as a fundraiser last year.  I'm giving free ones to all the new teachers."

I guess it's more official now..
My aunt and uncle sent me beautiful flowers. 



 
Today, after taking a break from lesson planning, I saw where I had a text on my phone.  It was a video from my Alpha Gams singing "Here's to Barbara, she's an Alpha Gam!"

I love surprises!

No comments:

Post a Comment