Friday, August 24, 2012

It's Friday, Friday!

In the teaching world, they say the first week of school is one of the hardest in a school year.  I survived!  Today, a parent made cupcakes and brought them for our class.  I am very grateful for this precious thing.. but we will not have cupcakes for awhile.  Icing. was. everywhere. I guess it goes with the territory.  At this school, the principal lets the students watch movies while the teachers prepare the next week's homework and graded papers folder.  This is great for me because my abundance of patience runs thin on Friday afternoons. Luckily, one of my kids brought in Despicable Me for us to watch.  According to him, it was appropriate for school because "it ain't got no cussin in it." 
I also let my kids draw on my board, this is the message I got..

Messages like these make it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment