Sunday, August 19, 2012

First Day Jitters?!

Tomorrow is my first day with my students?!  How am I feeling?  If nervous, excited, scared, daring, blessed, and content were combined into one feeling, that would be me right now.  I'll let you know how that goes!

Also, best of luck to the Alpha Gam squirrels coming back on campus to being Work Week.  Enjoy it ladies, you'll miss it when it's gone!  I can't wait to come back during recruitment and crown my successor for the Rush Ring!  A little tip from the champ:  Chug one of these before everything.  You'll have wings!


I wonder just how many diet red bulls I drank before a recruitment event?  I will say that I have no desire to drink them again..
Also, here's a picture from the moment that I won the Rush Ring!  I love the sweet memories!

I miss Katie Brooke!


No comments:

Post a Comment