Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Lip Jam: A Time Line

Last night, I went to my sorority's biggest on campus event, Lip Jam.  It is a lip singing competition between sororities and fraternities.  Not only is it AGD's biggest event, but it's probably one of the biggest events on campus, next to College Night, respectively.  I have photos from my first year and all throughout my college years.  And here they are..
Fall 2008 Theme:  TV Shows
Sorority Winner:  Chi Omega
Fraternity Winner:  Lambda Chi Alpha

Fall 2009:  NOW that's what I call Lip Jam (NOW CD collection).  I was ADPi's coach that year.
Sorority Winner:  Phi Mu
Fraternity Winner:  Lambda Chi Alpha

Fall 2010: Life in the Spotlight (Choose one artist/band and perform their greatest hits)
Sorority Winner:  Alpha Delta Pi
Fraternity Winner:  Lambda Chi Alpha

Fall 2011:  ABCs with AGD.  Choose a letter of the alphabet, all your songs have to start with that letter
Sorority Winner:  Chi Omega
Fraternity Winner: Lambda Chi Alpha (I promise there are more fraternities than this..)
Last Night's theme was Celebrate the Seasons.  Each organization drew a holiday from a hat.  They had to come up with songs for that season.  That can be tricky.  For the second year in a row, both Chi Omega and Lambda Chi Alpha won.  

Here is my Alpha Gam family:  complete with my sis-daughter, grand-sis-daughters, and great-grand-sis-daughters.  It has come along way!










No comments:

Post a Comment