Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween: A Time Line.

I always tell people that I love the "end of the year" holidays.  This includes Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.  I especially loved this time of year because I got to dress up.  I was looking a photos from my college years.  Of course, here is what I found.


From 2008:  My freshman year in college.  I was a cat.  This was taken from Trick or Treat for Diabetes.

From 2009:  Again, I was a cat.  During this time, I had pneumonia.  That was not a fun experience to have. This was from my second treat or treat for Diabetes


This is from my junior year!  I was an angel!


My senior year:  the big thing was a free concert by a country band at a local establishment.  Naturally, everyone dresses up for the atmosphere..

Now you may ask.. how does a first year teacher celebrate Halloween? 


By having a "Western Day" of course!


My kids got spoiled with candy..

And they spoiled me as well!

We also earned our 20 brownie points.  When we earn brownie points by all making A's on our tests or for good behavior.  When we reach 20, we get a special treat.  We had brownies and watched "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown."


YUM-O






No comments:

Post a Comment