Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Updates/Best Wishes

Update on the Tattle Jar: 
This week, no one has used it. No one has tattled.

Update on leaky bathroom:
It's still not fixed. Bless the repair man's heart.  Every time he finds something wrong, I refrain from saying, "Can I just call my daddy?  He might know the problem.."

Update on my classroom in general: 
We are well underway in the school year.  It still hasn't sunk in that I'm the head honcho over a classroom.  So far we have had test in every subject.  However, we are still adjusting. I have to remind myself that I was a student teacher to 2nd semester second graders..

Best Wishes:

Best wishes to my favorite group of young ladies as they open their sisterhood up for a few short days. They have 168 girls going through rush.  That is the most Montevallo has had in a really, really long time.  

Here are some pictures during Recruitment from last year!

My Sis-Daughter and Grand-Sis-Daughter #1.  I expect more grandbabies and some new great-grandbabies!


Theme photobooth day.  I only had 2 hours of sleep at that point.


The end of a stressful but worth it month!


Kimberly and me before Open House!


After Pref! An alum took this photo in order to give it to her sister on Bid Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment