Saturday, September 22, 2012

Blessings

Obviously, I teach in a private school. I'm self supporting my classroom. This means that I supply the cleaning products for my classroom. I also have to clean my classroom weekly. This means I have to sweep and mop. If you know me, you know that cleaning is not my middle name. However, I follow school policies. The broom I use is very well used. It's not even mine. I told my parents that with my next paycheck, I would be buying a dry mop that would work better than a broom. I already purchased a Swiffer wet jet. Which I love oh so much. I come home on Friday to find that they bought me one. They win parents of the year.

Last night, I went to the fair with my sister. It's a tradition.

My kiddos are great. We made all a's and b's on all of our tests this week. One of my kiddos brought me an apple this week.




No comments:

Post a Comment